Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

How things have changed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How things have changed

Post by celticpitbulls on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:35 pm

It's being dead around here for quite some time but hopefully getting to bring the forum back to life as we have done so much since we started in 2008

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: How things have changed

Post by Bullseye on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:13 pm

I have to say the forums have taken a bit of damage from the pop-cult that is facebook, the best thing to do with a forum these days is to keep your content exclusive, that's what I do when I have a training day I post the pics on the forum & only on the forum, if people really want to see the pics they will have to go to the forums, that way it will generate a bit of talk from that, I left facebook some time ago it must be getting on for 2 years now, I also updated the software on my board to make it mobile friendly, because most use phones these days, facebook is full of too many wannabes.... that's one of the reasons I left, if people really want to get in touch, they know where to find me! Wink

Anyway yes major strides have been made since 2008, same for me too, I've been doing weight pull training days since late 2013...

Anyway that's my view.

~John~

ps. Bringing a forum back to life is totally possible, you (the admin) still post on here... that is a start :)
Bullseye

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top