Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

dogs needing homes may 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dogs needing homes may 2012

Post by caroline/dnb on Tue May 01, 2012 2:35 pm

First and foremost need to put the lovely Zena at the top as she is still looking for a home, contact stacey for further details, home check etc

This is the beautiful Xena! She is PURE LOVE and she is looking for her new forever home. The relationship that she has with her regular walker made me smile today. She loves cuddles and will truly make a loyal and devoted friend to some lucky person. There's something about this girl that captured my heart today. I don't know if it was the constant wiggles of her tail and bum or the way she accep...ted treats from my hand so gently. Maybe it was that cute little pink nose that she happily rested in my cupped hands, the most soft amber smiling eyes or the big pittie kisses that are in plentiful supply. Xena lives in kennels right now but that does not break her spirit. The very fact that she wins so many friends who endeavour to help her on her journey is testament to her wonderful nature. Although she is a strong girl, and may need someone with some experience of her breed, or at least someone who is prepared to devote some time to understanding her. I could see so much potential in this sweet soul today, even in the short time we had together. She is such a playful gem and deserves to be curled up on a couch. If you or someone you know can offer her the home she wants, please contact Stacey who is tagged in this picture. Xena is neutered, fully vac etc and homecheck and contract will apply.

Taken from a dogs life page
My name is Harmony and I am a very sweet staffie girl. I ended up in the pound having recently reared puppies - I was no longer needed. The day I had my picture taken at the pound I was a huge hit with the girls who met me there.....I was d...elighted to see the lead because that meant I was going for a walk but I couldn't understand why they kept stopping the walks before they had even started to point that camera thing at me. I kept looking at one of the girls with a questioning face. They thought that was so funny....I don't know why....I think I was being the normal/sensible one...and they were the ones acting weird! I am good with other dogs and great on lead. I am generally very obedient and eager to please people. I am looking for a loving home where I will be cherished as part of the family. I am fully vaccinated and will be microchipped and neutered before going to a new home. If you think you can offer me the loving home I deserve please go to www.adogslife.ie, check out rehoming conditions, download adoption form, fill it out and email it back to enquiries@adogslife.ie

Jack
My name is Jack. I am a 3 year old bull breed mix male. I came into the pound as a stray. The pound finally managed to trace my owners through my microchip but they had moved to an apartment and said they couldn't keep me anymore. I was ver...y sad in the pound and lost some weight as a result but the nice ladies from A Dogs life got me out and things are really starting to look up again. I have lots of doggie pals to play with here and I am great with other dogs. I am good on the lead and a friendly and gentle guy. My main goal now is to find a a family of my own who will love me forever. I am fully vax'd, microchipped and will be neutered before going to a anew home. If you think you can offer me the loving home that I deserve please visit www.adogslife.ie, check out the rehoming conditions, download adoption form, fill it out and email it to enquiries@adogslife.ie

Lucy
My name is Lucy and I am a 3 year old staffie female. I am a super friendly little lady and I LOVE meeting everyone. I am good with other dogs and good on lead. I am generally pretty well behaved and like to learn new things. I love travelling in the car, especially sitting up front where I can see everything! I am much smaller than I look in this picture. I am neutered, fully vax'd and microchipped. If you think you can offer me my forever home please visit www.adogslife.ie, check out rehoming conditions, download adoption form, fill it out and email it to enquiries@adogslife.ie

India
My name is India and the people at A Dogs Life say that I am one of the nicest dogs they have ever had in their care. I am about 2 years old. When I came into the pound I had engine oil on me and a bad bacterial skin infection on my back - ...I am now fully recovered and looking and feeling great. I am great with other dogs and really laid back. I am very sweet and gentle and I love everyone I meet. I am good on the lead and very obedient. I didn't have much of a life before I was taken from the pound but the girls at A Dogs Life have promised me that that is all going to change as they are going to find me a lovely new home where I can live forever. I am fully vaccinated, neutered and microchipped. If you think you can offer me the loving home I deserve please go to www.adogslife.ie, check out rehoming conditions, download adoption form, fill it out and email it to enquiries@adogslife.ie

caroline/dnb

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top