Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

IPBTA league winners 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPBTA league winners 2011

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: IPBTA league winners 2011

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:24 am

wow we,l have to get Boyner a Trailer for all his tropyhs lol
Well done everyone Brilliant dogs and owners xxxxx cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by mark on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 am

thats great lads,,fair play to all of ye...
mark

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:40 pm

ive had a ball this summer guys fair play, its nice to see the interest people have in their dogs, role on the championship and next summer! Wink

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 pm

ah i,m delighted your Dream came true lilly xxxx I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by mark on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:19 pm

RubyStars wrote:ah i,m delighted your Dream came true lilly xxxx I love you

ya ..me too lilly...
she did put alot into it ,and stuck by it..
and fair play to everyone of the lads that were there every week to support her..

mark

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:00 pm

i defo second that.... some woman for one woman cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Lol its lovely to see all the nice comments guys and thanks, but I can't take all the credit as me partner in crime Jules puts just as much work in as anyone behind the scene's, fair play Mrs julie, boyner, eamo, ross, mark, stac, Paul, caro, Sean the Brady fella lol tanya, the kids and all the rest you all no who you are for the support and help over the summer. Also a big thanks to the ACES UK for all the help in getting this up and running here, its being hard work and empty bank accounts to get us here but all well worth it. Can't wait to see you all now at the big event.

Last edited by celticpitbulls on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:28 am

mark wrote:

ya ..me too lilly...
she did put alot into it ,and stuck by it..
and fair play to everyone of the lads that were there every week to support her..

And the ladettes that were there too everyweek lol lol !!

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 am

Lol you nutter stacey, some crack up there with ya and the little molls how far she has come since sihe started. We have so much now to look forward to nex.t year .

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:30 am

i cant wait for 2012 xxx Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by pitties rule on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:33 am

not forgetting you jules..... taking the time to check and double check the scores every week.

also the dedicated bunch there every week rain, hale or snow...... hats off

championships are only around the corner..... cheers id say your all so proud off your dogs and how well they have takin to all the activites
pitties rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:22 pm

we will miss you charisma , try buz out on the day even for an hour xxxx
yep jules the fast way you get them score up deserves a tropy in itself lol the suspence kills us waiting on lilly to do it lol xxxx Fair play to you jules and boyner ect lilly is lucky to have a great team behind her , the list to thank would go on and on and i,d defo forget someone I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by YENALED on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:17 pm

What it all boils down to guys and gals is team work. Couldnt wish for a better bunch of people to enjoy our days out with and watch our dogs enjoy the different activities. Jx

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Thank you all for the support and friends i made over the yrs involved with dogs. Especially Lilly, as she over came alot of obstacles that where thrown in front of her. She needs us all as much as we need her to run these events and as a great friend too. I would also like to say a huge thank you for the Aces and their support is tremendous, thanks a mill guys cheers cheers
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cheers To You All...I'm A Yank!

Post by 6kidd on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:44 am

lol! I'd like to say that I think what you all are doing over there 'Across the pond' is truly amazing. It's about time that people like all of you care enough about our breed to create such an amazing page,show the world that 'our breed counts too' and that our dogs are right where they belong..In competitive play! They're only the most athletic dogs in the world? .. Over here in America we have some true blue Pitt lovers,and a couple decent sites,but none as devoted as yours so far. My lover, my Nero (my dogs name) and myself...My family!

6kidd

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:54 am

6kidd wrote:lol! I'd like to say that I think what you all are doing over there 'Across the pond' is truly amazing. It's about time that people like all of you care enough about our breed to create such an amazing page,show the world that 'our breed counts too' and that our dogs are right where they belong..In competitive play! They're only the most athletic dogs in the world? .. Over here in America we have some true blue Pitt lovers,and a couple decent sites,but none as devoted as yours so far. My lover, my Nero (my dogs name) and myself...My family!

Aww that's a lovely quote, cheers 6kidd, thanks :) Laughing Cool For a small bunch of people meeting up we do have some craic and the dogs have a great time too lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eamo s on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:59 am

Thank you for a warm compliment 6kidd, i take it you, share the same interests and devotion as us. An old saying "Rome wasnt built in a day" when we are gone into the ground. We hope our devotion to this spectacular breed and other breeds, will spread like wild fire cheers cheers
eamo s
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:20 am

eamo s wrote:Thank you all for the support and friends i made over the yrs involved with dogs. Especially Lilly, as she over came alot of obstacles that where thrown in front of her. She needs us all as much as we need her to run these events and as a great friend too. I would also like to say a huge thank you for the Aces and their support is tremendous, thanks a mill guys cheers cheers
It's as much a pleasuer for us as much as it is for you .It's great to see that you are doing so well and things are inproving all the time and that we have meet some great like minded people like your selfs.

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtylilrossie on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:13 am

just like to say well done to all the winners and also i big thank you to everyone at the events for making newcomers like ourselves so welcome and for been so friendly and for the advice that we have gotten as it has helped a lot. we cant wait for next year events as Izzy will hopefully be able to compete sunny im glad to see that there is something like this site and the events in ireland for new pitbull owners like us coz im sure we would have made mistakes were it not for the advice and tips we have gotten from yourselves. hope to see you all again next year at the events and giving you a "run for your money" lol!

dirtylilrossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top