Ireland's Pit Bull Terrier Association (IPBTA)
Hello and welcome to IPBTA,
Promoting responsible dog ownership along with providing athletic k9 sporting events that suit all our types of dogs.

Pitbull scores above 121 breeds in 2010/2011 American temperament testing society.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pitbull scores above 121 breeds in 2010/2011 American temperament testing society.

Post by Philly Mc00 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Philly Mc00

http://www.facebook.com/phillymcrory

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitbull scores above 121 breeds in 2010/2011 American temperament testing society.

Post by celticpitbulls on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Good read Phil thanks for posting Wink

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Pitbull scores above 121 breeds in 2010/2011 American temperament testing society.

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Great read cheers Only if more people seen this and not all the bull from the media and people who have never owned a pitbull

Back to top Go down

Post by rosscockram on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:30 pm

121 Above ....

Says it all really ..................

Ross :)
rosscockram

Back to top Go down

Post by celticpitbulls on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 am

I think these tests should also be based on the experience of an owner, I believe all dogs regardless of their breed are a blank canvass when pups. Imo the reason dogs end up with problems is ether because an owner is not understanding a dogs needs in order to have it pass these tests, let's say we have 10 pit bulls and 5 of them have been exposed to every day life with children along with other dogs and strange people, take the other 5 pit bulls and put them in a back yard take them out for a walk every now and again and I think the proof is in the pudding, what 5 would you put your money on to pass the test even tho they are the dame breed its common sence the 5 with no exposure to everyday life will fail, so my meaning is that no mater what temperament test is done on dogs the outcome really depends on the upbringing it has had regardless of its breed. I find this is huge were we have one side saying pit bulls are not bad dogs and the other saying their evil, well the truth is its people that's the problem and the lack of knowledge not understanding what's involved in the ownership of a dog.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by staceyol on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:01 am

celticpitbulls wrote:I think these tests should also be based on the experience of an owner, I believe all dogs regardless of their breed are a blank canvass when pups. Imo the reason dogs end up with problems is ether because an owner is not understanding a dogs needs in order to have it pass these tests, let's say we have 10 pit bulls and 5 of them have been exposed to every day life with children along with other dogs and strange people, take the other 5 pit bulls and put them in a back yard take them out for a walk every now and again and I think the proof is in the pudding, what 5 would you put your money on to pass the test even tho they are the dame breed its common sence the 5 with no exposure to everyday life will fail, so my meaning is that no mater what temperament test is done on dogs the outcome really depends on the upbringing it has had regardless of its breed. I find this is huge were we have one side saying pit bulls are not bad dogs and the other saying their evil, well the truth is its people that's the problem and the lack of knowledge not understanding what's involved in the ownership of a dog.

Couldn't have said it better myself Lilly I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top